Face masks in the convent
- We, too, stay at home and keep the social distance and hygiene rules.
- We respect and support our government's corona regulations.
- We keep ourselves informed and include the various needs in our prayers.
- We deal with the fact that we live with restrictions and have to say goodbye to the usual.
- We try to get a sense of what form life will take in the future and begin with small steps.
To ensure that all sisters have face masks available from 27 April 2020, Sr. Anna-Lucia started the production using colourful fabrics and with individual results. A number of sisters support her in the various steps of the process.
Sr. Ehrengard, our senior sister of 92 years, and a small team of sisters have been busy for days producing white face masks for our housekeeping staff.
This may be a small contribution. We do what we can and trust that through this crisis we can discover anew God's ways with us.